Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience.
UTV & Jeep Island Adventure Mix-Up
The Best of Both Worlds!
- 2-Seater UTVs
- 4-Seater UTVs
Discover Aruba’s best-kept secret places on our mixed land tours!
Get ready for brand-new thrills! Driving a UTV and getting in a Jeep will give you the ultimate adventure while you explore Aruba’s amazing outback. Travel by Jeep through the Arikok National Park to swim in the famous Natural Pool. Pass by island natural wonders including the Blackstone Beach, Twin Bridges and the ruins of the Bushiribana Gold Mill on your very own UTV.
- National Park Arikok
- Natural Pool
- Twin Bridges
- Blackstone Beach
- Bushiribana Gold Mill ruins
Tours are only available on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
- Bottle of water
- National Park entrance fee
- Snorkel Gear for the Natural Pool
- Please dress accordingly, and those who plan on going swimming, bring comfortable swimwear.
- It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
- Comfortable/active clothing
- Swimwear underneath
- Max 12 pax (1 jeep) to start
- We start of the tour at HQ guest leaves in their UTV + 1 guide in a Jeep