Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience.
Art, Facts & Baby Beach UTV Adventure
A Historic and Artistic Adventure!
- 2-Seater UTVs
- 4-Seater UTVs
- 5-Seater UTVs
Take a unique adventure to the streets of San Nicolas, Aruba, where you will find alleys decorated with enchanting murals.
San Nicolas’ artistic side has always been prominent. Take a unique adventure to the streets of San Nicolas, where you will find alleys decorated with enchanting murals. Experience a blast from the past on your visit to the Museum of Industry and discover what life in our industry looked like in yesteryears. Next on our route, enjoy the breeze while on your way to the famous Red Anchor before taking a quick swim in one of the most beautiful beaches in Aruba, Baby Beach! Hop back on your UTV and drive to a beautiful swim experience, Mangel Halto Beach – famous for its calm, clear and shallow waters, rich in sea life, which is supported by an intriguing, network of mangroves. Finally, enjoy a taste and beverage as your amazing tour comes to an end. Our tour guide(s) will give you the necessary attention on your trip!
Tours are only available on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Rear passenger must be 6+ years old
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
- Weight limit of 270 LBs per passenger
- Passenger maximum height 7 Ft
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Welcome drink
- Local bites & local beer or juice/soda
- Snorkel equipment
- Bottle of water
- All participants who will operate their vehicle must bring a valid drivers license.
- Please dress accordingly, and those who plan on going swimming, bring comfortable swimwear.
- It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
- Snorkeling equipment
- Comfortable Athletic Clothing
- Hiking Boots, Sneakers
- Swimsuit under clothing