Join us for a 6-hour exciting ride that takes you to the Hidden Gems: Balashi Gold Mine, Frenchman’s Pass, the Museum of Industry, the Mangel Cora water wells, Baby Beach, and finally, Mangel Halto for a breathtaking swim.
UTV Adventure by Fofoti
Explore Aruba's Outback!
- 2-Seater UTVs
- 4-Seater UTVs
- 5-Seater UTVs
Discover the Northern End of Aruba!
Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience. Other attractions that you’ll see are the Ayo rock formations, Bushiribana Gold Mill Ruins and the California Lighthouse. As the tour comes to an end let us take you for a refreshing dip around the Arashi area Beach.
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Rear passenger must be 6+ years old
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
- Weight limit of 270 LBs per passenger
- Passenger maximum height 7 Ft
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
- Masks are highly recommended for participants
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottle of water
- Snorkel Gear and mask (Upon Request)
- Comfortable Athletic Clothing
- Hiking Boots, Sneakers
- Swimsuit under clothing