Explore the wild side of Aruba in your very own personal UTV, an off-road 4×4 vehicle! See and enjoy some of Aruba’s most renowned natural wonders such as The Natural bridge ruins, the Cave Pool where you can ‘cliff jump’ for a nice swimming experience.
Hidden Gems UTV Adventure
A Memorable Experience!
- 2-Seater UTVs
- 4-Seater UTVs
- 5-Seater UTVs
Discover more of Aruba’s hidden gems on this exciting UTV tour!
Experience Aruba’s best-kept secret places on your own UTV led by our expert tour guides. Join us for a 6-hour exciting ride that takes you to the Balashi Gold Mine, Frenchman’s Pass, the Museum of Industry, the Mangel Cora water wells, Baby Beach, and finally, Mangel Halto for a breathtaking swim. Get to know our hidden gems the right way with the help of our trusted tour guide(s)!
IMPORTANT: This is a rigorous tour. Participants need to be in good physical shape because there are hiking and climbing involved.
Tours are only available on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Balashi Gold Mine
- Frenchman Pass
- Museum of Industry in San Nicolaas
- Seroe Colebra Cave
- Mangel Cora Well
- Baby Beach
- Mangel Halto Beach
- UTV Drivers need to be 18 years or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Front seat passenger needs to be 12 years old or older
- Rear passenger must be 6+ years old
- Company waiver needs to be filled in and signed before the trip
- Reconfirm your pick-up time before your trip
- the weight limit 270 LBS per passenger
- Passenger maximum height 7 Ft
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility not suggested to select this tour.
- Guests participating in these activities do so at their own risk.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dry Snack
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Snorkel Gear (snorkel and mask)
- Light Lunch Picnic style
- Bottle of water
- Granola Bar
- All participants who will operate their vehicle must bring a valid drivers license.
- Please dress accordingly, and those who plan on going swimming, bring comfortable swimwear.
- It is recommended to bring extra cash with you in case of restroom usage or souvenir shopping!
- Bathing Suit
- Swimming Shoes